Today’s business environment demands that dealer principal owners need more than just a good lawyer. They need business-savvy legal advisors who understand the office furniture industry. At The Vaughn Law Group, we understand the value of high quality legal counsel as a client contemplates and plans a business exit strategy. The Vaughn Law Group’s depth of experience and ability to deliver tailored and insightful legal advice in a cost effective manner sets the firm apart from other law firms. We believe that our commitment to upholding the highest standards of quality, professionalism, and client involvement is key to maintaining the trust of our clients.
Why The Vaughn Law Group Legal Services?
The Vaughn Law Group clients have the best of both worlds: over 30 years of business experience in a highly specialized industry and insightful, practical legal guidance. The Vaughn Law Group is not only committed to confidentiality, experience and results, but also to value and efficiency. In today’s business environment, it is not enough to simply understand the law but clients need advisors who also understand the nuances of the contract furniture industry. Our clients can count on The Vaughn Law Group to bring insight and experience that reflect the nuances of this industry. We understand the value of combining deep experience and relationships with creative approaches to help ensure that our clients get the best advice possible. We guarantee to our clients outstanding value and results.
The Vaughn Law Group clients know that when they call, we jump into action to get the right results the first time.
Our Practice Areas
Business + Commercial Law
- Review of Annual Dealer Agreement
- Strategic Planning for Dealer or Manufacturer Relationship Termination
- Bid Review
- Draft and Negotiate Commercial Agreements, including preparation of templates for frequently performed transactions, including letters of intent, consulting agreements, lease agreements, confidentiality agreements and other general commercial documents
- Due Diligence Review of Existing Legal Contracts
- Review of Offers/Letter of Intent and Acquisition Documents
- Prepare Dealership for Sale, Indemnification Provisions, Structuring Earnouts, Post-Closing Covenants
- Succession Planning
Employment + Labor Law
- Drafting, Review, Negotiation and Analysis of Employment Offer Letters, Employment Agreements, and Employee Handbooks or Policy Manuals
- Drafting, Review, Negotiation and Analysis of Noncompete Agreements
- Drafting and Review of Employment Policies and Hiring
- Drafting and Review of Separation and Settlement Agreements